This package contains many convenient classes to solve ZDT problems within ParadisEO-MOEO. Examples using NSGAII, IBEA and SPEA2 are provided.
To install the package, please refer to the "README.txt" file.
Zitzler-Deb-Thiele's (ZDT) Test Problems
Reference: Zitzler, E., Deb, K., Thieler, L.: Comparison of multiobjective evolutionary algorithms: Empirical results. IEEE Trans. on Evol. Computation 8 (2000) 173-195.
Theses problems are tested by algorithms implemented using ParadisEO-MOEO.
The following components are representation-dependent (some are already defined in ParadisEO):
- eoRealVectorBounds: Solution encoding
- eoRealInitBounded: The initializer
- ZDTXEval (X is the number of the problem (1, 2, 3, 4, 6): Evaluator containing the objective function
- SBXCrossover: crossover
- PolynomialMutation: mutation
The others are generic in ParadisEO:
- eoPop: the population
- eoGenContinue: Stopping criteria (fixed number of generations)
- eoTimeContinue: Another stopping criteria (fixed an evaluation time)
The three algorithms used: