This package contains the source code for WFG1-9 problem set, that can be used within ParadisEO-MOEO. Examples using NSGAII, IBEA and SPEA2 are provided.
To install the package, please refer to the "README.txt" file.
Reference: Simon Huband, Phil Hingston, Luigi Barone, and Lyndon While. A Review of Multi-objective Test Problems and a Scalable Test Problem Toolkit. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, volume 10, no 5, pages 477-506. IEEE, October 2007.
The backend of the toolkit was downloaded from the autors' (see above) website: WFG Toolkit
The following components are representation-dependent:
- eoRealVectorBounds: Solution encoding
- eoRealInitBounded: The initializer
- WFGXEval (X is the number of the problem (1 to 9): Evaluator containing the objective function
- SBXCrossover: crossover
- PolynomialMutation: mutation
The three algorithms used:
- Ioannis Giagkiozis
- WebSite: http://ioannis-giagkiozis.staff.shef.ac.uk
- Contact: i.giagkiozis[at]sheffield.ac.uk