This package contains many convenient classes to solve DTLZ problems within ParadisEO-MOEO. Examples using NSGAII, IBEA and SPEA2 are provided.
Deb, Thiele, Laumanns and Zitzler (DTLZ) Test Problems
Reference: K. Deb, L. Thiele, M. Laumanns, and E. Zitzler, “Scalable Test Problems for Evolutionary Multi-Objective Optimization,” Zurich, Switzerland, Tech. Rep. 112, 2001.
Theses problems are tested by algorithms implemented using ParadisEO-MOEO.
The following components are representation-dependent (some are already defined in ParadisEO):
- eoRealVectorBounds: Solution encoding
- eoRealInitBounded: The initializer
- DTLZXEval (X is the number of the problem (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7): Evaluator containing the objective function
- SBXCrossover: crossover
- PolynomialMutation: mutation
The others are generic in ParadisEO:
- eoPop: the population
- eoGenContinue: Stopping criteria (fixed number of generations)
- eoTimeContinue: Another stopping criteria (fixed an evaluation time)
The three algorithms used: