This package contains many convenient classes to solve DTLZ problems within ParadisEO-MOEO. Examples using NSGAII, IBEA and SPEA2 are provided.
To install the package, please refer to the "README.txt" file.
DTLZ Test Problems
Reference: K. Deb, L. Thiele, M. Laumanns, E. Zitzler: Scalable test problems for evolutionary multi-objective optimization. Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization: Theoretical Advances and Applications (2005) 105-145.
Theses problems are tested by algorithms implemented using ParadisEO-MOEO.
The following components are representation-dependent (some are already defined in ParadisEO):
- eoRealVectorBounds: Solution encoding
- eoRealInitBounded: The initializer
- DTLZXEval (X is the number of the problem 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7): Evaluator containing the objective function
- SBXCrossover: crossover
- PolynomialMutation: mutation
The others are generic in ParadisEO:
- eoPop: the population
- eoGenContinue: Stopping criteria (fixed number of generations)
- eoTimeContinue: Another stopping criteria (fixed an evaluation time)
The three algorithms used: