Use ParadisEO-EO to solve the bilevel version of the multi-depot vehicule routing problem, and more generally bilevel problems
This package contains many convenient classes to solve to solve the bilevel version of the multi-depot vehicule routing problem ParadisEO-EO. The classes provided can easily be used to solve other bilevel problems.
The bilevel version of the multi-depot vehicule routing problem consist in two decider trying to optimize their own goals. The leader have to deliver items to retailers from his depots. To do so he has a fleet of vehicule which he has to route through the retailers. The other decider, called follower, then has to produce within plants the items and deliver them to the depot. The decision of the leader change the follower problem, since the demand of any depots is determined by the retailer he serves. And the objective of the leader are impacted by the follower action, the cost of buying an item being different in function of the plant which produced it
This problem is tackled by a bilevel co-evolutionary algorithm implemented using ParadisEO-EO and paradiseo-MOEO
To install the package, follow these steps:
- Download one of the previous archives and decompress it.
- Edit the "install.cmake" file and replace the path by the absolute path of ParadisEO
- replaced by:
- SET(PARADISEO_DIR "/home/.../paradiseoDirectory" CACHE PATH "ParadisEO directory" FORCE)
- Go in the "build" directory
- Run (in a terminal/console): cmake .. -G"<generator type>"
(Several generators exist: see)
- Compile using the appropriate tool (run "make" if you choose the "Unix Makefiles" generator)