The following documents aim to provide general overviews of the different ParadisEO's modules. They are based on different pdf files which offer complementary view on both theoritical aspects and pratical use.
- Metaheuristics for Combinatorial Optimization [pdf] by E-G. Talbi and S.Cahon: provides general concept on metaheuristics for combinatorial optimization
- Reusable Design of Metaheuristics [pdf] by S.Cahon, E-G. Talbi and N. Melab: explains how to use Paradiseo-EO with a simple example
- Reusable Design of Local Searches and Tools for Landscape Analysis [pdf] by S.Verel, A.Liefooghe and J.Humeau: explains the new design of Paradiseo-MO
- ParadisEO-MO: From fitness landscape analysis to efficient local search algorithms [pdf] by J.Humeau, A.Liefooghe, E-G. Talbi, and S.Verel (presented at ROADEF 2012)
- Metaheuristics for Multi-objective Optimization [pdf] by E.-G. Talbi and the ParadisEO group: presents multi-objective optimization concepts, a taxonomy of resolution methods and gives performance evaluation examples.
- Reusable Design of Metaheuristics for Multi-objective Optimization [pdf] by E.-G. Talbi and the ParadisEO group: explains how to implement metaheuristics for multi-objective optimization using Paradiseo-MOEO through a simple example.
- Parallel and Hybrid Metaheuristics [pdf] by E-G. Talbi, S.Cahon and N. Melab: defines metaheuristics parallelization and hybridation and presents implementation models threatened with Paradiseo-PEO to solve a industrial problem
- Reusable Design of Parallel and Distributed Evolving Object [pdf] by N. Melab, E.-G. Talbi, S. Cahon and A. Tantar: explains how to implement metaheuristics for parallel and distributed optimization using Paradiseo-PEO through a few simple examples.
- Single Solution-based Metaheuristics [pdf] by E-G. Talbi and S.Cahon: describes the general concept of solution-based metaheuristics and provides examples applied to TSP problem
- Reusable Design of Solution-based Metaheuristics [pdf] by S.Cahon, E-G. Talbi and N. Melab: explains how to implement metaheuristics thanks to Paradiseo-MO through a TSP example